Follow these instructions to login to your
Connect router cable to your Laptop or Computer. Alternatively use your wireless network.
Recommendation - It's best to use a wired connection while setting up the Anker router. This avoids the risk of suddenly being logged off when saving your changes.
Open your web browser of choice and type IP address of your Anker router in the address bar. You can find the ip address on the back of your router.
Now enter the default username and password of your router by accessing the admin panel. If you don't have your username and password, you can try one of the default passwords for Anker routers.
If you can’t log in to your router, then you are probably entering the wrong username or password. Remember to make a note of both after you've changed them.
1. What is Anker router username and password?The majority of the Anker routers have a default username of admin and a default password of admin
2. What is Anker router default password?The majority of the Anker routers have the default password admin
3. What is Anker router default IP?The majority of the Anker routers use 192.168.0.1 as the default IP address
4. How to log in to Anker router?First, type the router’s IP address in your browser’s address bar, Then, enter your router username and password, and then click OK or LOGIN.
5. How to troubleshoot Anker router?
6. How to reset Anker router login password?