Follow these instructions to login to your
Connect router cable to your Laptop or Computer. Alternatively use your wireless network.
Recommendation - It's best to use a wired connection while setting up the PIX-LINK router. This avoids the risk of suddenly being logged off when saving your changes.
Open your web browser of choice and type IP address of your PIX-LINK router in the address bar. You can find the ip address on the back of your router.
Now enter the default username and password of your router by accessing the admin panel. If you don't have your username and password, you can try one of the default passwords for PIX-LINK routers.
If you can’t log in to your router, then you are probably entering the wrong username or password. Remember to make a note of both after you've changed them.
1. What is PIX-LINK router username and password?The majority of the PIX-LINK routers have a default username of admin and a default password of admin
2. What is PIX-LINK router default password?The majority of the PIX-LINK routers have the default password admin
3. What is PIX-LINK router default IP?The majority of the PIX-LINK routers use 192.168.1.254 as the default IP address
4. How to log in to PIX-LINK router?First, type the router’s IP address in your browser’s address bar, Then, enter your router username and password, and then click OK or LOGIN.
5. How to troubleshoot PIX-LINK router?
6. How to reset PIX-LINK router login password?