192.168.10.253 is a default IP address set aside to be used by Wi-Fi routers and modems. To avoid IP-related conflicts, this private address cannot be used by ISPs.
Once you've purchased your router, it's time to set it up correctly according to your ISP's guidelines. If your router's IP address is 192.168.10.253, enter it into the address bar for your browser to access the admin panel and make the necessary changes.
To know how to login to your router, and what to do if access is denied, read on:
It's a safe assumption that if you have landed on this page, your router's IP is 192.168.10.253.
But if you'd like to confirm it, check the box the router came in or find the IP written underneath the device. If you still can't see it, head on over to ipconfig, for confirmation, here's how to do that:
- Open Command Prompt by entering CMD in RUN or by searching in the Start Menu
- Enter ipconfig and hit enter
- Look for Local Area Connection
- There will be a subsection called Default Gateway – the numbers displayed next to it are your IP address
Once you are sure of your router's IP, access the administrative console. Here's how:
- Ensure that the router and the desktop or handheld device are on the same network
- Open any browser (Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Edge, Safari, etc.)
- In the URL bar enter 192.168.10.253, or http://192.168.10.253
- Please ensure you are entering http://192.168.10.253 and not Http //192.168.10.253 or any other mutation of this IP
- A login page will now appear — enter the default credentials (try 'admin' for both username and password)
Now you are in the admin panel, from here you can:
- Change SSID and password of the router
- Change DNS to avoid IP conflicts so you can replace 192.168.10.253 with another private address
- Set parental settings
- Enhance security and set usage limits
Routers made by brands such as Best Data, Pix Link, Addon, Winstars, and Diamond are known to have 192.168.10.253 as a default gateway IP.
If using the right IP address doesn't get you access to the login page, here's what you need to do:
Make sure the device (macOS, WINDOWS, Linux, Android, or iOS) is connected to the router (there is no need for an internet connection).
Ensure that you aren't entering Http //192.168.10.253 instead of http://192.168.10.253. Also, make sure you are entering a one and zero and not capital O, lower-case L, or capital i.
If you are not sure of what the username and password is, do a quick Google search by entering the make and model of your router.
If the default credentials have been changed without your knowledge – reset the device by pressing and holding the reset button to revert the ID and password to the default settings.
If the browser still shows an error page – delete cookies and cache of current browser or use a different browser.
If all else fails — contact an expert to help troubleshoot and fix the device.
1. What is 192.168.l0.253?192.168.10.253 is a default IP address. The IP address always contains 4 sets of numbers ranging between 0 and 255. This is because each device connected to the internet is supposed to have a unique address. So, the first three sets are the network id, and the last set is the device id. In 192.168.10.253 the network id is 192 and the device id is 168.10.253
2. How to log in to 192.168.l0.253 / How to login into 192.168.l0.253 / How to use 192.168.l0.253First, type 192.168.10.253 in your browser’s address bar. Then, enter username and password, and then click OK or Login.
3. What are the (most common) default logins for 192.168.l0.253?The most common default logins for 192.168.10.253 IP address are Username: admin, Password: admin
4. What is the (most common) default username for 192.168.l0.253?The most common default username for 192.168.10.253 address is admin
5. What is the (most common) default password for 192.168.l0.253?The most common default password for 192.168.10.253 address is admin
6. 192.168.l0.253 - How to Access Router IP Address?First, type 192.168.10.253 in your browser’s address bar, Then, enter your username and password, and then click OK or LOGIN.
7. How to login into 192.168.l0.253 / Hot to go to 192.168.l0.253 / How to use 192.168.l0.253First, type 192.168.10.253 in your browser’s address bar, Then, enter your username and password, and then click OK or LOGIN.