Follow these instructions to login to your
CD-R KING Router.
Connect router cable to your Laptop or Computer. Alternatively use your wireless network.
Recommendation - It's best to use a wired connection while setting up the CD-R KING router. This avoids the risk of suddenly being logged off when saving your changes.
Open your web browser of choice and type IP address of your CD-R KING router in the address bar. You can find the ip address on the back of your router.
Now enter the default username and password of your router by accessing the admin panel. If you don't have your username and password, you can try one of the default passwords for CD-R KING routers.
If you can’t log in to your router, then you are probably entering the wrong username or password. Remember to make a note of both after you've changed them.
1. What is CD-R KING router username and password?The majority of the CD-R KING routers have a default username of admin and a default password of admin
2. What is CD-R KING router default password?The majority of the CD-R KING routers have the default password admin
3. What is CD-R KING router default IP?The majority of the CD-R KING routers use 192.168.11.1 as the default IP address
4. How to log in to CD-R KING router?First, type the router’s IP address in your browser’s address bar, Then, enter your router username and password, and then click OK or LOGIN.
5. How to troubleshoot CD-R KING router?
6. How to reset CD-R KING router login password?