Follow these instructions to login to your
Connect router cable to your Laptop or Computer. Alternatively use your wireless network.
Recommendation - It's best to use a wired connection while setting up the Gateway router. This avoids the risk of suddenly being logged off when saving your changes.
Open your web browser of choice and type IP address of your Gateway router in the address bar. You can find the ip address on the back of your router.
Now enter the default username and password of your router by accessing the admin panel. If you don't have your username and password, you can try one of the default passwords for Gateway routers.
If you can’t log in to your router, then you are probably entering the wrong username or password. Remember to make a note of both after you've changed them.
1. What is the username and password of Gateway routers?The majority of the Gateway routers have a default username of admin and a default password of admin
2. What is the default password of a Gateway router?The majority of the Gateway routers have the default password admin
3. What is the default IP of a Gateway router?The majority of the Gateway routers use 192.168.1.1 as the default IP address
4. How to log in to a Gateway router?First, type the router’s IP address in your browser address bar, Then, enter your router username and password, and then click OK or LOGIN.
5. How to troubleshoot a Gateway router?First check if the WAN cable is connected to the correct port of the router which is labelled as “WAN”. Then check if you are connected either by using the Wi-Fi network or a LAN cable connected to a LAN-labelled port of the router.
6. How to reset Gateway router login password?Resetting the admin password of most Gateway routers is simple and requires pushing a reset button, located on the router itself, for 5 to 10 seconds.