Follow these instructions to login to your
Connect router cable to your Laptop or Computer. Alternatively use your wireless network.
Recommendation - It's best to use a wired connection while setting up the AVM router. This avoids the risk of suddenly being logged off when saving your changes.
Open your web browser of choice and type IP address of your AVM router in the address bar. You can find the ip address on the back of your router.
Now enter the default username and password of your router by accessing the admin panel. If you don't have your username and password, you can try one of the default passwords for AVM routers.
If you can’t log in to your router, then you are probably entering the wrong username or password. Remember to make a note of both after you've changed them.
1. What is AVM router username and password?The majority of the AVM routers have a default username of and a default password of
2. What is AVM router default password?The majority of the AVM routers have the default password
3. What is AVM router default IP?The majority of the AVM routers use 192.168.178.1 as the default IP address
4. How to log in to AVM router?First, type the router’s IP address in your browser’s address bar, Then, enter your router username and password, and then click OK or LOGIN.
5. How to troubleshoot AVM router?
6. How to reset AVM router login password?