Follow these instructions to login to your
Connect router cable to your Laptop or Computer. Alternatively use your wireless network.
Recommendation - It's best to use a wired connection while setting up the Medialink router. This avoids the risk of suddenly being logged off when saving your changes.
Open your web browser of choice and type IP address of your Medialink router in the address bar. You can find the ip address on the back of your router.
Now enter the default username and password of your router by accessing the admin panel. If you don't have your username and password, you can try one of the default passwords for Medialink routers.
If you can’t log in to your router, then you are probably entering the wrong username or password. Remember to make a note of both after you've changed them.
1. What is Medialink router username and password?The majority of the Medialink routers have a default username of admin and a default password of admin
2. What is Medialink router default password?The majority of the Medialink routers have the default password admin
3. What is Medialink router default IP?The majority of the Medialink routers use 192.168.0.1 as the default IP address
4. How to log in to Medialink router?First, type the router’s IP address in your browser’s address bar, Then, enter your router username and password, and then click OK or LOGIN.
5. How to troubleshoot Medialink router?
6. How to reset Medialink router login password?